The NA are pleased to report that the overall picture was very positive.
- 93% of respondents either very satisfied or satisfied with membership
- Top three benefits of being members, according to respondents, are:
- Information about policy developments via newsletters, webinars and meetings
- Opportunity to affect public policy through involvement in consultations
- Raising the profile of my organisation/the condition my organisation represents through being part of a collective neurological voice